To ensure we provide you with a convenient living experience, we have listed a few resources below. Also, please keep in mind you may always contact your respective property management team which is available to support you by providing helpful information.
Resources for Current & Prospective Tenants
As a resident of a Wesley Housing managed property, you receive:
- Excellent customer service from a team of skilled contractors and vendors
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- UPCOMING: Access to your own tenant portal. You may view your account 24/7 and have access to documents such as our ACH Debit forms and more. Visit: Tenant Portals
- Thorough Move-in and Move-out Inspection – In order to ensure a full security deposit refund, we will guide you through the move-in and move-out inspection process. Please download the Move-In and Move-Out Inspection Form for information.
- UPCOMING: Monthly electronic newsletters – Our property newsletters will provide you with the latest news and activity taking place in your community. Look for these newsletters in your email.
Also, visit our News and Announcements for property updates.
Want to leave a testimonial? Feel free to share your feedback at: email@example.com.
In case of an after-hour emergency or maintenance request, please contact the site management office as listed below for each property. For a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
Beverly Park Apartments
Brookland Place Apartments
Colonial Village Apartments
Coppermine Place I
Coppermine Place II
Madison Ridge Apartments
Quarry Station Seniors Apartments
Strawbridge Square Apartments
Wexford Manor Apartments
Whitefield Commons Apartments
William Watters Apartments