COPPERMINE PLACE I • HERNDON, VA
Coppermine Place I is a state-of-the-art apartment community featuring 22 fully accessible one- and two-bedroom apartments tailored to the needs of people with disabilities. Residents enjoy door-to-door transportation, lower countertops, roll-in showers, and central A/C. Emergency call buttons are located in each unit, and a laundry room on each floor makes life easier for our residents. An on-site computer room, library, wellness room, and weekly activities keep our residents active and engaged in the community. In addition, an on-site Resident Services Coordinator is available to assist residents.
Accessible units for persons with physical disabilities.
Units are income restricted.
Call for information.
- ADA-compliant units
- Lower countertops and roll-in showers
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency call button
- Garbage disposal
- On-site beauty salon/barber
- Community wellness room
- Community computer room and library
- Laundry room, sunroom and balcony on each floor
- On-site Social Services Coordinator
- Resident Programs Coordinator
- Door-to-door transportation service
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Dulles Town Center
- Reston Town Center
- Aviation Museum Dulles
- 22 miles from Washington, D.C.
- Wiehle-Reston East: Silver Line Metro Station
- Public Bus System
- Serving persons with physical disabilities