COLONIAL VILLAGE • ARLINGTON, VA
Situated on 50 acres of beautiful landscapes with mature trees and winding pathways, the Colonial Village Apartment community is in the heart of Arlington within walking distance to Courthouse and Rosslyn Metro Stations. The community features red brick, garden-style, low-rise buildings, originally built in the 1930's. All units were fully renovated in 2012 including central A/C and all new appliances. Residents have access to the on-site Community Resource Center, which hosts free educational classes, after-school homework help, summer camps, and more.
Some units are income restricted.
Call for information.
- 162 garden-style apartments in red brick, low-rise buildings
- Energy-efficient upgrades (meets EarthCraft green building standards)
- ADA-compliant units
- Konecto luxury smooth surface flooring
- Central heating and air conditioning
- 50 acres beautifully landscaped with mature trees and winding pathways
- Community Resource Center
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
- Rosslyn neighborhood
- Clarendon-Courthouse neighborhood
- Arlington Cemetery
- Key Bridge
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Public Transportation – Click for More Info on Arlington’s Car-Free Diet
- Courthouse Metro Station
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Public Bus System
- One of the first garden apartment complexes built in the U.S. and the first to receive federal mortgage insurance
- Trees on the property personally planted by Eleanor Roosevelt